jeff on 20 Jun 2008 15:20:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] possible preso

brent saner wrote:
> recently i replaced my beat-up worthless motorola razr v3 with a
> blackberry curve 8310.

go Treo.  go Treo.  yaaaaaay Treo.

Actually I'm just curious about why people buy Crackberries.  I hear
they now support good old POP/SMTP, which is a vast improvement.  I
checked them out a while back before recommending the Treo for work and
didn't like the proprietary server and OS.  What do you like?

Enjoy the phone.  Remember to lock it in the trunk before your drive.
[now THERE's a carry law I can get behind!]

ThermionicEmissions  (the blog)
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat

-=-=-
... Plaid below the waist should be illegal.