Christopher M. Jones on 25 Jun 2008 07:25:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] How to diagnose a lockup?

I did find a note on the LinuxMCE website referencing high cpu usage by
X, caused by the 'sync to vblanc' option. Disabling this in
nvidia-settings seems to have fixed the problem.

And thanks to all who offered suggestions.