Adam J. Zion on 6 Jul 2008 09:38:19 -0700

[PLUG] Xubuntu auto mount

This should be an easy one, but it hasn't been.

Let's say I have multiple users on a linux box. How can I configure it
so that, if ilana logs on, she's automatically connected to her share on
the linux server, and if adam logs in I'm automatically connected to my
share. Note: all shares are SMB.

Thx.

--
Adam Zion, MCSE+I, Registered Linux User #471910

"If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow
that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted?" * George Carlin
(RIP)