Penelope Stowe on 13 Aug 2008 07:48:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Watching Olympic martial arts online in Linux?

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Louis Kratz <louis.kratz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is the Silverlight plugin available for OSX?  I noticed it says it
> supports OSX on the page.  Perhaps if silverlight isn't available for
> macs, an OSX user agent would yield a quicktime feed.

There's a Silverlight plugin for OSX.

As far as actual content, for those who are interested, there's almost
no commentary and a lot of it (and much of the archived video) is
pretty raw, edited for camera angle, but not much (if anything) else.
Of the things I've watched, the only thing that had audio commentary
was the opening ceremonies.