Glenn Kelley on 28 Aug 2008 13:31:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] calling any XEN guru's

I figured it out - and then afterwards this brand new HP DL360 died.
It is located in the UK - they found the raid controller was bad.

In short the changes I was making just did not seem to stick -
I/O errors that I could not see sadly  -

thanks for your help

Glenn