Casey Bralla on 30 Aug 2008 19:01:22 -0700

[PLUG] Question about Remote Desktop through a NAT - Close Ou tthis Thread?

Wow!  I got a lot of good ideas, and this generated lots of good discussions.
Thanks to all on the list who participated!

but.....

Please lets be careful to keep a little lighter, more friendly tone to our
discussions.   Some of the messages got a little more cutting than I think
any of us would have liked.

Great discusions, though.  I also liked Brian's challenge regarding the open
system (although I don't think I have the inclination, time, (or skills!!!)
to take him up on it.)

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence