Antony P Joseph on 1 Sep 2008 12:30:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Mysql versioning

Hi

   I am not sure what you are trying to do. If you are keeping
checkpoint logs ( or redo logs, different databases have different
terminology ), you  can  come  up  with  crude svn (it may not be fast
as you like).

With regards
Antony