Art Alexion on 24 Sep 2008 12:15:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] email being rejected - no real explanation offered

On Wednesday 24 September 2008 12:23:06 pm James Barrett wrote:
> This thread is getting a bit sidetracked... It would not surprise me
> if they just have an autoresponder or someone that sends that out for
> every spam server question.  Might as well do what they stated after
> point #7, if you have not been frustrated enough...

If it is any consolation — or cause for greater concern — Verizon's spam
detection actually used to consistently identify my copies to myself sent
through the Verizon SMTP server to my Verizon account, as spam.  I could not
get any help with that.  The solution was to turn off spam filtering
altogether and retrieve my verizon mail through gmail.