Carl Bullard on 14 Dec 2008 06:33:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Internet connectivity with Verizon MI424-WR router

1.  I have intermittent issues with the same router.  Most notably I
can force the router to lock up when trying to get a list of servers
in Counter-Strike.  It has something to do with the NAT table from
what I've read.  The router itself is horrid and there are ways to
replace it.

2.  Not sure on this.

3.  I've checked onDSLReports.com when I've had issues.
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzfiber  I think the

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 9:23 PM, John Sladek <jsladek@comcast.net> wrote:
> Are you using wireless?
> Is the Internet light changing from green to amber or red?
> When you do not have internet can you still watch on demand?
>
> -John

Carl