Walt Mankowski on 18 Jan 2009 11:26:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Recording Phone/Cellular Conversations Linux

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:24:26AM -0500, Michael Leone wrote:
> Walt Mankowski wrote:
> > On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 09:48:45PM -0500, Brian Vagnoni wrote:

I wasn't thinking of a written transcript, but rather a summary of
whatever the two parties agreed to.  One of the reasons I suggested he
physically go to a bank and talk to someone was that I figured that
would increase the likelihood of forms being filled out as part of any
agreement, thus providing a paper trail.