Casey Bralla on 1 Feb 2009 10:29:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] FiOS & Linux

Sorry I can't answer your questions, but I wanted to suggest to you that you
should lie to tech support and tell them you run Windows.  It saves a lot of
time and aggravation.

I also sometimes get an old windows junker running for these types of
situations.  It confuses the technicians (who often are not too savy) a lot
less.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence