Glenn Kelley on 24 Feb 2009 23:12:35 -0800

Re: [PLUG] errant drive and Spinrite

or you could take your machine outside ... and run it there
(might want to stick your self in that anti-static bag however for
warmth

ha ha

realistically however - I have done this and yes ... it works
last ditch effort ...

I recently read about a ton of Seagate failures - ends up the firmware
on the drive needs to be updated...
go figure one more thing for us all to have to track