Edmond Rodriguez on 31 Mar 2009 19:20:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FAT conflicts?

A friend just sent this to me, my older mail being below.  This is the only site I looked at about this so far.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/30/microsoft-and-tomtom-settle-linux-patent-suit-linux-not-necessa/

Earlier mail:
Also, (I was curious to know more) here is a link I searched that shows the lawsuits in pdf (about 1/2 page down).

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10172068-56.html

First mail: