Glenn Kelley on 13 Apr 2009 11:49:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] ext3 journal issues

bit nervous as it is their root partition :-(

the fsck is now giong for roughly 14 hours
still doing a ton of the ref count is 2 to 1 stuff

In short - no it has not completed...
thinking we could just umount - place new drive - and then go from there

  for them its an outage now .. well 15 or so hours in the making -
just trying to think of a way around it...

thanks for the directions -