Art Alexion on 14 Apr 2009 09:00:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Jaunty on Mini-9

I have not heard good things about Acer quality, but a colleague has a
9". Keyboard superior to 10" eee, and about $130 cheaper with default
XP and 160 gb hd.

Finding that the adware they can supply with windows can make it
effectively cheaper for oems than a free (and ad free) os.

Plus I get much, much better battery life with the ssd than a hd.

--

Art Alexion
Sent unsigned from an iPod. That's the reason for the top posting as