Art Alexion on 21 Apr 2009 04:44:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Mac OS X Ext2 Filesystem

If I understand correctly, Gabe, Linux and OS X both support FAT32
better than Linux supports HFS+, and OS X supports EXT, and better
than either support NTFS.

I never used a Mac before last month and just assumed that Apple
licensed enough stuff so that I wouldn't have the compatiblity
problems I have had with Linux. So far, it seems OS X has more
compatiblity problems than Linux with MS formats.

--

Art Alexion
Sent unsigned from an iPod. That's the reason for the top posting as