Glenn Kelley on 10 May 2009 05:43:25 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OpenStreetMap mapping party next weekend (5/16-17)

Friend of mine from Germany just introduced me to OpenStreetMap.
Interesting project.

We were in Houston for the Typo3 conference and he was busy tagging
his gps with notes for all types of things

Glenn