Eric on 9 Jul 2009 14:06:30 -0700

[PLUG] Gnome/KDE recommendations for wireless kbd/mouse

Does anyone have a recommendation for a wireless keyboard and mouse that plays
well with Gnome/KDE/X.org?

I own TWO identical wireless keyboard and mouse combinations - the Logitech
Model "S 510".  They have a nearly ideal keyboard layout for me, are wireless
(and in case of the mouse optical as well) and don't cost an arm and a leg.

Even so, they are starting to wear out (operational issues cropping up) and the
media keys have never played very well with Gnome and/or KDE.

What are others using and/or recommending??

Thanks,

Eric
--
#  Eric Lucas