Casey Bralla on 9 Jul 2009 16:30:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Gnome/KDE recommendations for wireless kbd/mouse

I've got an aging Logitech wireless mouse.  As far as I know, a wireless
mouse/keyboard should look identical to any other keyboard/mouse, so the
notion of "Linux compatible" should be a non-sequitor

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence

http://www.NerdWorld.org