zuzu on 10 Jul 2009 19:59:58 -0700

Re: [PLUG] New Macbooks

You can replace it yourself, just that you need screwdrivers.  So it's
not "replaceable" mid-flight, but it's replaceable at home.  Expect
$80 (or less) batteries you can buy from Hong Kong on eBay and then
follow a step-by-step pictorial guide from iFixIt, when 2-3 years from
now you'd rather change the battery than buy a new 8-core MacBook Pro
with 4TB storage and 32GB of RAM.