Elizabeth Krumbach on 7 Aug 2009 06:39:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Upcoming PLUG North Virtualization Roundtable - KVM and Virtualbox experts wanted!

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Elizabeth
Krumbach<lyz@princessleia.com> wrote:
> We still need someone to talk about KVM. Any takers?

This slot is still open if anyone is available, I'm planning on
handling it otherwise.

But more importantly... our VirtualBox guy had a scheduling conflict
and can't make it, I can pick up the slack here too but I'd rather
not. Is anyone else available on Tuesday to fill in? Please drop me a
note off-list :)

Thanks!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2