Michael Bevilacqua on 9 Aug 2009 11:34:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: Montco, PA area electronic recycling - this Saturday

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 6:58 PM, K.S. Bhaskar <ksbhaskar@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Michael.

You're welcome.

>From the time I joined the traffic on
the street to the time I pulled out was about 40 minutes.  I was
impressed with the efficiency and organization.

With my truck load and my co-worker's truck load, we both experienced the nearly the same i/o time, identical efficiency and organization as you did, all throughout different times of the day. That's impressive for such a massive (but necessary) undertaking.

My thanks to the people at CVCC that performed this work. http://www.cyclechem.com

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us