John Kreno on 27 Aug 2009 13:42:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Verizon blocking port 25

I suppose that I should be upset that I only get <x> minutes with my cell phone plan?  "Once they start limiting your minutes, there's not end to what they might do."  If I want more service, I should pay more because it costs more to provide, no?

No, It really doesn't. It's insanity to claim that it does. Once you have a sub you have paid the bill for operating the service. Any of the up sell that you get is almost pure profit. To think that your premium customers are the ones who foot the bill is a horrible business model. It's like txt messages, the whole thing is literally stealing money out of the sub's pocket for a data channel that already existed to the hand set for management overhead. And yes, You and everyone else that has a cell should be outraged by that fact.

I can't really argue with your other comments. They're absolutely well defined and logical. It's just my personal preference. I am not a spammer. But I would just wish to be unfiltered.

--
John Kreno

"Those who would sacrifice essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin