Casey Bralla on 4 Sep 2009 13:48:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Crunchbang: Wow!

On Wednesday September 02, 2009 6:55:44 pm Adam Zion wrote:
> I then went to the
> painfully-named Easy Peasy Linux,

Wow!  I have to admire your strong sense of personal machismo.   I don't think
I would have had the guts to even visit the website for "Easy Peasy Linux",
let alone try to load it on my computer.

One thing you gotta hand it to the commercial software market is that they
usually don't come up with anything this totally woosy or rediculous.

Oh, wait, I take that back.   Anybody use "godaddy.com"?

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence

http://www.NerdWorld.org