Art Clemons on 17 Sep 2009 23:54:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Hitting the Netbooks

> Which netbooks have given you all the greatest Linux success, and which
> were more turkey than penguin?

I've had really good luck with installing either the Ubuntu netbook
remix, or the Moblin on MSI Winds.  Both worked quite well for me when
installed with a flash drive and booting from said flash drive.  The
only issue for me was losing wireless WPA2 connectivity at times and
installing WICD worked handily to deal with that issue.