Doug Stewart on 10 Oct 2009 12:06:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: Sci Fi Background Advice Needed

What about social engineering factors; i.e., how can they make us kill
ourselves and save themselves the cost/trouble?

Crop-killing virii leading to scarcity and the wars that result are a
good, albeit slower way to go.

--
Doug Stewart