bergman on 28 Oct 2009 08:23:36 -0700

Re: [PLUG] CyberPower UPS-- "powerpanel" monitoring software segfaults

In the message dated: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:16:29 CDT,
The pithy ruminations from Greg Helledy on
<[PLUG] CyberPower UPS-- "powerpanel" monitoring software segfaults> were:
=> I bought a CyberPower UPS, model CP550SL, which was on sale for $40 from

I know nothing about that model UPS, but I'd highly recommend trying the
Network UPS Tools (NUT) package:

	http://www.networkupstools.org/

A google search for "cyberpower CP550SL nut" suggests that other people have
successfully used that UPS with NUT.

	[SNIP!]

=>
=> Thanks,
=> Greg
=>
=> --

	[10 line utterly meaningless disclaimer removed]

Mark