Matt Mossholder on 4 Nov 2009 14:04:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Android?

On Wed, 2009-11-04 at 12:28 -0500, jeff wrote:
> There's the aforementioned media xfer, which I accomplish the same way
> with the Treo (sd card).  However I need to get Palm data to it
> initially, plus sync.  I guess their solution is Exch sync but I'd
> rather accomplish it via desktop.  Haven't had much success w/ Treo and
> Exch sync.

You could always sync the Treo w/ gnome-pilot or such, and then export
the data to a csv, and ship that up to the Goog, which will then put the
data on the phone.

> > On the other hand, most of the google-provided apps have online sync,
>
> Not an online app guy, but thanks for the info.

The Apps are going to sync there anyway, might as well take advantage of
it.

--Matt