Greg Helledy on 19 Nov 2009 07:02:16 -0800

Re: [PLUG] CyberPower UPS-- "powerpanel" monitoring software segfaults

For the sake of completeness, I got KNutClient working.
The correct value for the "UPS Address" field is simply the hostname,
not upsname@hostname.  So in my case it was "localhost", not
"CP550HG@localhost".
Greg

Greg Helledy wrote:

> I'd love to get the GUI client running, but I guess if I know things are
> working in the background, that's ok, too.

-- NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying of distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify use immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.