Mike Leone on 26 Mar 2010 12:29:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] using OpenLDAP with Active Directory

In Ubuntu 9.04, where does the ldap.conf live? I have 2 - one in /etc,
one in /etc/ldap.conf. Neither seems to be helping :-), as my
ldapsearches fail unless I explicitly include the binding ID and
password on the command line. Which says to me, that ldapsearch isn't
making use of either ldap.conf, if there's no ID and password on the
command line ....