Douglas Muth on 19 Apr 2010 06:43:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] How to manage your files among multiple PCs

I agree.  Dropbox works quite well for managing files between multiple
computers.

In addition to that, I also use rsync to manage files between my
laptop and 2 desktops.  I manually run rsync pretty regularly to push
my changes to the other machines on my network.  Though writing
crontabs wouldn't hurt either.

Note that none of the above takes the place of regular incremental
backups that are stored offsite.

-- Doug