Walt Mankowski on 19 Apr 2010 11:02:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] How to manage your files among multiple PCs

The other nice thing about dropbox is that it's completely automatic.
Copy a file to ~/Dropbox, and it automatically gets copied to any
other box where you're running dropbox.  Unison seems like a manual
process; you've got explicitly run a command every time you want it to
sync.

Walt