Art Alexion on 19 Apr 2010 07:00:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] How to manage your files among multiple PCs

On Monday 19 April 2010 09:21:11 Doug Stewart wrote:
> Dropbox, Dropbox, Dropbox. Works on Windows, Linux and OS X. Limited
> in space, yes, but for non-media, it's plenty sufficient.

I use drobox as well.

There is an Ubuntu offering, UbuntuOne, which does the same for files, but I
don't think there is a windows or OSX client.  UbuntuOne is a nice way for
Evolution users to keep their contacts in sync, though.

--
Art Alexion