Art Alexion on 29 Apr 2010 05:16:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] grub shows no menu

On Wednesday 28 April 2010 08:42:25 Mike Leone wrote:
> > OK, $ grub --version
> > grub (GNU GRUB 0.97), but these are all current Ubuntus.  Perhaps grub is
> > not  upgraded with release upgrades?
> >

> This grub is 1.97 beta 4.

Interesting.  Today, I noticed that grub2 was being installed from the lucid-
proposed repo.

I ran the above version test and got the same result after a reboot.

Checked the repos via synaptic, and it appears that I am running grub 0.97 and
grub-common 1.97.  Both grub and grub2 are in the repos.  I suppose that if
you wanted to downgrade for now, you could.

--
Art Alexion