brent timothy saner on 17 Aug 2010 22:47:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] X11 server for Windows

  • From: brent timothy saner <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] X11 server for Windows
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 00:47:40 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nqceLUkgdfZRf3OnrWqWdMuiQ/3DWxEkcpf8LbFxOwY=; b=vS62iHJJ9bu3czyLZ1kn6jGYsSCFoND+UXWBRenobpXtfB4ToH2NT+X2nCfnkzxXUz h7q9lf/GLKsRn9YhKOHvaA6FzwNDekF/cNfx2FQCoHVpfyauVaGjNb98Pn0bgMBzhLOn VkVt04D/PcZUXBzkZizArdhf5naikLNVvX+e4=