[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Free Inbound Fax Service?
- From: Edmond Rodriguez <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Free Inbound Fax Service?
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 13:45:43 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=zvYfRbcmhNeAJbsQBUSY5N0lo52j7VN/VIyhp19FiKU=; b=q1cBk6bLo9pfBwxYAq7c2onZZQ4Hs65z18f/wmG2/gdGUNdTeUWXxUivpCFFp3ZTOC GYKn+gXhbZv31QW4bXdXAq/Rnw1Bv5CNGdmyyPwUW+s8Jg7BggGC3QNZ42znVaTDXw/w yipf8gQM7cZf8KJDBorsLr2tuL24aJW/BQ4aY=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> From the above site, it appears that this really costs $16.95 per month
> after the initial 30 day free trial, so this isn't
> really free is it ?
Those 30 day trial things seems to refer to efax Plus which has extra
features, like email etc...
http://www.efax.com/efax-free (however the previous poster found that
link) has a registration on the bottom. The 30 day free trial thing,
(eFaxPlus), has links to click on, which go somewhere else.
Though it is all a bit foggy and unclear.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug