Carl Johnson on 28 Dec 2010 14:15:05 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Old IDE drive on USB enclosure with Linux

Weird. Got me there. Normally I'd say that's because the partition table is trashed or something along those lines. The newer kernel must not like the adapter for some reason.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x.