Casey Bralla on 29 Aug 2011 14:35:56 -0700

[PLUG] Open File via SFTP - The Solution

A little more googling, and I found out that KDE has "FISH" built-in, and a bit of testing has shown that a "fish" location can be pre-set into the stadnard KDE file selector.

So I right-clicked onto the pre-set panel in KDE and added a location with the syntax "fish://servername". I could also have added a user name to this line too.

--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence

The NerdWorld Organisation