Adam Zion on 7 Dec 2011 12:58:54 -0800

[PLUG] Lost gigabytes? More information

OK, this is odd. Given that a check of filesize for / yields 50 49.2
GB, and I don't have any 49.2 GB partitions, I decided to see if I
could find where, exactly, this partition lives. First, I found 2 GB
worth of files and copied them to my /home/adam directory. No change
in disk usage of /- clearly, home does not live on this 49.2 GB /
partition.

But how can I find out where it does live? I ran mount|grep adam, and
yielded nothing. Thoughts?

-Z

--
Adam+Zion, MCSE+I, Registered Linux User #471910