Gavin W. Burris on 14 Dec 2011 07:40:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] observational: user hostility

- open santa hat pic
- scale to the size you want
- use a select tool to select hat (lasso, by color, etc.)
- copy
- open dog picture
- paste
- drag hat onto dog

Gimp is not laid out like photoshop, but I don't find it hard to use.
Disclaimer:  I was the only Linux person in my college digital media
classes.  I made heavy use of Blender, Gimp, Audacity and
mplayer/mencoder to produce computer animations.

Cheers.

--
Gavin W. Burris
Senior Systems Programmer