Rachel Rawlings on 11 Feb 2012 06:49:22 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Android tasklist

Todo.txt is open source and the Android app includes the ability to select a cloud-synced file (dropbox) to keep everything coordinated between your pocket and desktop.

IIRC, the app is a 99 cent download from the market, but SourceForge has the source code if you want to build it yourself and sideload it.