Julien Mills on 27 Mar 2012 15:51:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Hi - Intro....

Ryan,

Thanks for fixing my post, that's exactly what I'm talking about.  And thanks for the link to the slides, I'm browsing through that presentation right now.

I assume you're referring to Shumon Huque's talk at PICC '11. Seems the slides from that talk have been taken offline, but here is a link to a more recent presentation of his from USENIX LISA '11:

http://www.huque.com/%7Eshuque/doc/2011-12-IPv6-Tutorial-huque.pdf

Hope this helps.