Michael Leone on 27 Apr 2012 19:44:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] There's gotta be a better way

Wordpad  to edit webpages? Yuck. Why not the free Notepad++, which is a programmer's editor, more or less, and which comes with syntax highlighting as a default, even with HTML?  And multiple files open, etc.

I install it on every server I work on.

--
This email painstakingly crafted on a Sprint HTC EVO 4G