Carl Johnson on 23 May 2012 11:11:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Wireless router recommendation?

double-bridging the fios router is a big pain. bear in mind though,
(in addition to running your own ethernet cable) if you're going to
get your ONT provisioned for ethernet, you'll still need to
re-configure the actiontec as a MoCA bridge if you have tv service
through them. that can also be a pain if you aren't familiar with the
process. you could alternatively buy a separate MoCA bridge to replace
the actiontec, but they're a little spendy.