jeff on 6 Jul 2012 08:46:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux friendly tablet?

On 07/06/2012 11:32 AM, Eric at Lucii.org wrote:
Verizon is the worst mobile phone company ever... except for all the others.
Why are lies, deception, over-charging, and screwed-up bills par for the course with these vendors?  Not enough competition?

EndRant ;

Probably the same reason they are with health insurers: the industry is allowed to write its own legislation. It's a governmental issue.

NOTE: the above was not an attempt to spark political debate. I am not running for office (although my dog is).

The points made about the companies are quite valid, but I suppose we have to shop on points of greater concern to us: coverage vs privacy vs price.

--
ThermionicEmissions - the blog
http://leftystrat.blogspot.com