Rich Freeman on 8 Jul 2012 04:36:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Registrar recommendations

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM, drew craig <axcraig@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been using NameCheap for a couple years.  No issues at all.  I
> definitely would and have recommended them.

I, too, have been using namecheap.  Ironically I just got my renewal
notice from them this morning.

Seems like prices have gone up - gotta love this industry.  However,
every time I've shopped around I've never found anything better.

Namecheap also has decent DNS, including dynamic DNS and the ability
to edit most zone records on their domains.

Rich