Sam Gleske on 9 Jul 2012 09:25:12 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] So, That's it for Thunderbird
- From: Sam Gleske <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] So, That's it for Thunderbird
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:24:46 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=NgjXMkd874y/0e6Mp30WO9n0nnA0ZtuQ+ViMI1ZHn7I=; b=qtkuANQFZpZczCkXYv4W8Q1OTAbrqTfQ8fB1D2NBAhh7DyTRO2Qb5K3S4fPdbMY4lX rdjfdqDct0koLegB8xYNvKF2vfGN6+KjxwEYbrfQ0I/qOaY9lts/v9IkW9QO9diu6xG1 gY/m6XHb/BK5G5eJ9zO4FbNr3K0oJpW0OHo876LqL1zsVZm/4t0WBBDx60lMcEiMjaZQ qJq1IyNVDQCxyWT564zCWmwzic45Np2rYUq688qjbmJjvFk9zvGd169mNXdDawKLPlWx 0sQHhQE19+lxK8rmHh9h1skbLW69O4cyn3P/SoAqYWtTFkn8gjm/2HLMlat9NwBvMzu2 0bjQ==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Rich Freeman <email@example.com>
I really like Kmail, but I don't think it works anymore if you don't
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 7:57 AM, Casey Bralla <MailList@nerdworld.org
> For a while, my KMail on Gentoo was crashing all the time (probably due to a
> library dependancy problem), so I explored other eMail clients. The bottom
> line to me was that KMail was far and away the best of the lot. Next best was
> claws, which I used until I finally ditched Gentoo in resigned disgust (it had
> been soooo wonderful for years).
have nepomuk installed. Forget that!
I use KMail for work email. It works well. Nepomuk comes installed by default with KDE now so it's not really an issue for me. There's no setup other than your mail connection.
@OP: KMail has a nicely polished UI now and if you utilize the other components of Kontact then you really have a solid all around mail client.
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug