Russ Thompson on 9 Jul 2012 13:55:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Registrar recommendations

I moved all of my domains last year, away from Godaddy to name.com.  No complaints yet.

- Russ

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Lee H. Marzke <lee@marzke.net> wrote:
If you also need DNS hosting, I've used zoneedit.com without
any issues for years. They do domain registration through a backend
reseller agreement with domain.com for $10.50/yr, also with no problems.
So all of that is managed with one login.

I've found many of the free DNS services from registrar's lacking.
The domain.com registrations are so inexpensive partially because they
don't have any DNS services, and you use zonedit or your own servers for that.

Lee