Rich Freeman on 31 Jul 2012 12:23:17 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FIXED: Olympics Streaming Problem

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Claude M. Schrader
<plug@claudeschrader.com> wrote:
> This isn't a bug - there was nothing to install other than hal to make
> this work. It's flash streaming. I'm not sure anyone would make hal a
> dependency of flash for the 0.5% of videos that require it

The bigger bug is that anybody would still be shipping software that
needs hal and not udev/dbus/etc instead.  That isn't really anything
your distro can fix.

Rich