Ronaldo Nascimento on 23 Dec 2012 05:46:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Facebook page

I searched G+ for PLUG and PhillyLinux and could not find it.

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Chad Waters <chad@chadwaters.com> wrote:

On Dec 22, 2012 10:41 AM, "drew craig" <axcraig@gmail.com> wrote:

> Twitter is good for quick soundbites.  A g+ community would offer a centralized place to share whatever and even segment into distinct sections for various topics.  I joined a g+ community recently and it has been fun and spawned plenty of interesting conversations and sharing.
>
> Just my 2 cents

I just created one and sent it out to the handful of PLUG members I know on G+.

I am not sure if there's a hard URL for it yet, but you should be able to search for it.

Ronaldo Nascimento  =][=